badrhinogillett

2016 Afghans for NICU babies for Christmas - our 10th delivery!

Bgs,what stitch is the middle left one,that looks like something I would like to try

Pineknott, my crochet club makes lots of afghans and prayer shawls in this pattern--it's our favorite "go-to" pattern!

It's really simple:  Make a foundation dc of any width you wish (multiple of 3)  Ch 3, turn.

Row 2:  sc in between third and fourth dc, *Ch 3, sc between next 3 dc.  Repeat from * across.

Row 3:  Ch 3, make 2 dc in first loop, *make 3 dc in next loop.  Repeat from * across.

That's all there is to it!  Make final row all dc across.

• Like 1

From me.

I'm ashamed that I only got one done.  I'm still learning to navigate grief.  I intend to do far better next year.

Thank you to all of you that contributed.  This will mean more to the families than you possibly realize.  Bless you all.

post-2886-0-91056900-1481407383_thumb.jpg

I dropped our donation off today.  The hospital was busy with people bringing toys for the older kids and they were very appreciative of our donation.  Thank you everyone, I truly appreciate it. You will not have made someone happy at Christmas - you will have given parents a memory that they will keep with them their whole lives.

Thank you!

• Like 1