MalisaMeesa +4

Addicted2patterns -9

howieann -69

PBLKNP -94

September's Shoot the Moon Winner: greyhoundgrandma -117

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't posted in 2 weeks, nothing used anyway, but my YTD was + 68 (it doesn't change the winners). I finally used enough to count. Rolled 2 skeins down and used 2 balls :cheer (+ 4) . On the 10th I went to my grand-niece's 1st birthday party (she was born Sept. 8, '15). She really liked the crocheted doll I made, she squeezed it so much, I thought it would get all out of shape :lol .  I'll try to get here more often.

WTD: + 4  YTD: + 72

Ellie 13

Hi all!! So I have used some yarn up already this week, but I'm really just posting to tell you all that I have absolutely NO DOUBT that I've got the Shot the Moon on lock this week lol!  I went to the Spnrite Tent Sale today and came home with 96 skeins of yarn!!! :reyes I'm so completely in the negatives again but I'm a happy hooker!!! :lol

Ladies!!!!! I did the unthinkable! I stopped at a yard sale two days ago and I've spent that night yesterday and today and night going through my findings. (2am right now here) and drom roll!!!! Im most certainly going to be shooting the moon this week! -138 points

I will post pictured when i get it organized and the partial skiens wound on my winder.

Oh lord. The woman who had the yard sale contacted me... She has more! I bought the lot of what she had for $100 and she just called me(i left her a business card) she has two more totes full her mother found. Im going back to look at it

Welcome! Im sure GreyhoundGrandma will get you up to speed :)

And and update. I went back and picked up the two full totes 60 more skeins so 120 points plus my existing 138

Lord and lady have mercy!

WTD -258

Maaaaaaan! Im never going to get through all of this this year!!!

Welcome! Im sure GreyhoundGrandma will get you up to speed :)

And and update. I went back and picked up the two full totes 60 more skeins so 120 points plus my existing 138

Lord and lady have mercy!

WTD -258

Maaaaaaan! Im never going to get through all of this this year!!!

Thanks for the welcome!! Have fun playing with all your yarn!!

Glad to have you in the group, ambiekraftsreads! The first post will tell you all about this group and how to count your yarn going in and out. If you have any questions, just ask.

Glad to be here!! I used to be a part of this. My name was krazycrocheter.

WTD:0 YTD:0

WTD: +2, YTD: +111

This will be lower next week, as I just ordered 5 10g mini skeins (which i will count as balls) of a new yarn, some cotton merino for a shawl, some baby merino to try out, and 3 skeins of yarn for those fair isle socks I've been wanting to be able to make for years. Yay birthdays!

Hi ambiekraftreads!  Welcome to the fun!!

OK so this week I started a double strand blanket and used up 2 skeins on that (+4), bought 96 skeins at the tent sale (-192), used 12 skeins of bernat blanket yarn (that only cost me $15 total!) and made a throw blanket (+24), and bought 6 skeins for a project (-12). I also started a Batman logo blanket, the first of 3 that I'm making for a trio of siblings whose father is a Marine and the whole family is getting relocated to Japan after Christmas but I haven't finished any skeins on that yet.

WTD : -176

YTD : -52

Well, being in the hospital from Tuesday night to Thursday evening, I didn't get as much crochet'ing done this week as I would have liked, however, MIL did need some blue and red yarn and since neither of us could drive Friday, she came & got a couple skeins from me, so there's a +4 for that. I finished off a skein of Orange on another pumpkin hat/diaper cover set, along with a small ball of brown and another small ball of green. So 

+8 for the week. I would have been more I think however, I forgot to take yarn with me to the ER, because I didn't think they would keep me Tuesday night, and when Hubby brought the kids to visit me Wednesday evening, I didn't think to have him bring me any. Which is a plus, because I don't think I'd have gotten much done due to having surgery early Wednesday morning & being out of it due to anesthesia and pain meds Wednesday. Thursday, I could definitely have used some yarn because I was feeling better, however, they had me up walking around more so I could actually leave that evening. 

I'll just go ahead and leave my score here for this week because I've just taken some meds & I think I'll be heading to bed soon. 

WTD; +8

Hi ambiekraftreads!  Welcome to the fun!!

OK so this week I started a double strand blanket and used up 2 skeins on that (+4), bought 96 skeins at the tent sale (-192), used 12 skeins of bernat blanket yarn (that only cost me $15 total!) and made a throw blanket (+24), and bought 6 skeins for a project (-12). I also started a Batman logo blanket, the first of 3 that I'm making for a trio of siblings whose father is a Marine and the whole family is getting relocated to Japan after Christmas but I haven't finished any skeins on that yet.

WTD : -176

YTD : -52

Thanks for the welcome!! Glad to be back here!!

Well, being in the hospital from Tuesday night to Thursday evening, I didn't get as much crochet'ing done this week as I would have liked, however, MIL did need some blue and red yarn and since neither of us could drive Friday, she came & got a couple skeins from me, so there's a +4 for that. I finished off a skein of Orange on another pumpkin hat/diaper cover set, along with a small ball of brown and another small ball of green. So 

+8 for the week. I would have been more I think however, I forgot to take yarn with me to the ER, because I didn't think they would keep me Tuesday night, and when Hubby brought the kids to visit me Wednesday evening, I didn't think to have him bring me any. Which is a plus, because I don't think I'd have gotten much done due to having surgery early Wednesday morning & being out of it due to anesthesia and pain meds Wednesday. Thursday, I could definitely have used some yarn because I was feeling better, however, they had me up walking around more so I could actually leave that evening. 

I'll just go ahead and leave my score here for this week because I've just taken some meds & I think I'll be heading to bed soon. 

WTD; +8

Sorry you had to be in the hospital and have surgery!! Glad your feeling better now!! Hope you continue feeling well!! You got a great score considering!!

Happy Crafting and God Bless ????

I made 2 white hats, a stuffed ghost, 20 pumpkin pins and a stuffed spider, so I used 2 balls, some scraps of green and rolled down skein (+ 3). I'm at my parents tonight and we're giving them a 60th anniversary party tomorrow, so no :crocheting tonight, only games with mom and my sis.

WTD: + 7   YTD:  + 75

Ellie 13

Archived