2016 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sister ordered a baby set from me so I did get on the plus side, below is a picture of the outfit.  I sure am glad though that fabric isn't counted or I'd be up the creek, as my hubby bought me two boxes of material for quilting.  ​WTD+8.

post-5880-0-77251200-1472953793_thumb.jpg

Well, not many responses...  :think   :think   :think

Gold Medal Winner!  ShanaEirin  +12
Silver Medal Winner!  lhasaapsolady  +8
Bronze Medal Winner!  MalisaMeesa  +7

Using up that stash!
greyhoundgrandma  +4
PBLKNP +2
yarnscrapper  +4

No Shoot the Moon this week!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

I completely forgot to post this week! Sorry! I actually finished up 2 skeins on my Christmas projects and then 3 more skeins on a baby shower gift I'm working on so my WTD is +10. I'll post on time next week!!

Congrats everyone for staying out of the negatives!!!

I haven't been to Crochetville since mid July :eek , a month and a half (+/-). I had trouble getting here and when I did, it wouldn't post or just shut down. I gave up for a while. I used a lot of yarn, but I stopped keeping track. I'll only post what I can remember. Here goes: finished the red, white, blue C2C baby afghan, made 2 teddy bears, 2 dresses and 2 pairs coveralls for the bears, made a red, yellow, blue and black (MC) smillie baby afghan (sold it for $25 :clap ). I used 9 balls of scrap :yarn for the afghans and the small stuff (+ 9), a skein (+ 2) for the bears. I bought 3 skeins (- 6), black because I needed about 2 oz. to finish the smillie afghan, since it was on sale I also got red and green for Christmas. There might have been more +/- , but it doesn't really matter now.

WTD:  + 5  YTD: + 68

Ellie 13

I've had a very productive week!  I've got a friend who is due in October, but has already gone into labor and had it stopped so we're pretty much ready for the little one to arrive any time between ow & the due date.  This week I made a big owl pillow for the baby's room and an owl snuggly and used up a skein and two balls on those projects (+4). I've been working on a blanket for my Hubs using the new Caron Cakes yarn and used up 2 skeins (+4). I also am getting really close to completing the 4 play food sets I'm making for Christmas gifts, so I'm finally able to tally the partial skeins I've used over the past month on this project, as I complete pieces and know I won't use any more of that color for this project. So, my useage for the food sets as of today is 3 skeins and 8 balls used (+14) but I had to buy more gray and white today so (-4)....I'm so excited to complete these sets and be able to move on to other projects without feeling guilty! Should be finished with them completely in the next week!

WTD : +18

YTD : +100

I was strong and stayed away from the yarn shops this week!  I'm still chugging along on the baby blanket for my great niece.  The good news is that she's having a boy, so I can keep on with the blue baby blanket!  

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD -82

:manyheart 

Scores for the week ending 9/10/16:

Gold Medal Winner: Inkked0317 +18

Silver Medal Winner: ShanaEirin +14

Bronze Medal Winner: jessicali +6

Ellie 13 +5

MalisaMesse +4

lhasaapsolady +4

yarnscrapper +2

greyhoundgrandma +2

PBLKNP 0