Silver Medal Winner: tie--PBLKNP, greyhoundgrandma, MalisaMessa +2

Holding steady:

howieann 0

Addicted2patterns 0

yarnscrapper 0

Planning new projects:

Inkked0317 -16

Shoot the Moon Winner: ShanaEirin -19

Don't worry ShanaEirin! I've already ordered more yarn that I'll have to count against my score when it arrives...I got upset and instead of going and mindlessly eating, I indulged in some retail therapy at the e-tent site lol. 2 different kinds of yarn, a total of 15 skeins (I think lol). So sometime this week or the next, I'll have a big negative to deal with! :lol

WOOOOT this week saw me starting and Finishing my Virus Shawl! so a total of 4 skeins used up there. +8

I also finished up a ball on my Granny square cocoon sweater, plus started another and I'm half way through it so +2 there

WTD +10!!!

So this week I made a second pair of fingerless gloves for one of my girls, made two complementing turtles to give as a gift to a friend in a long distance relationship, and have nearly finished my first Christmas gift (toddler kitchen set). I'm not counting the yarn for the gift set until I finish each skein because I don't want to give myself double credit for anything accidentally...but I completely used up 3 balls and a skein (+5). However, I also indulged in some yarn retail therapy last week and the package arrived a couple days ago...15 skeins (-30).

WTD: -25

YTD: 70

This week I should have the first gift set completed (I'll post pics when I'm done, I'm so happy with this gift!) and I plan on taking a break from making food pieces and working on a blanket, so I hope to be able to post better scores. Plus, from here on out, I don't plan on buying any yarn I don't need for the gift sets for a while! Here's hoping this is my last week of negatives for a bit!

I finished off a skein on the temperature blanket yesterday....+2.

I had resisted before and not even looked, but Walmart's marked down yarn caught me today. It was tagged 1/2 price, then was 75% off that, so......I got 4 cones of cotton for $1 each (-8) and 11 skeins of RH reflective for $0.88 each (-22). I made hats from the reflective yarn a couple of years ago, so now I can make some scarves to go with them.

That makes -28 for the week.

OK I've got the scores this week! Just wanted to let you know I'll put the list together as soon as I get home from church, so probably around 1230 pm EST.

I've been active, finishing my afghan (the birthday boy was pleased with it), and working on my socks. However, no skeins were used up this week, so:

WTD = 0

YTD = -46

Archived