Yarnscrapper: +2

GreyHoundGrandma: +2

Keeping it Even Keel:

ShanaEirin: 0

Ellie 13: 0

Playing with new squishy yarn:

Inkked0317: -4

Shoot The Moon Winner: PBLKNP: -32

(Darn Those Stinkin' Yarn Faeries! Did they at least bring you pretty yarn??)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they did! I'm going to crochet an afghan for our grandson's birthday, so I am excited to get it. I got it from LoveKnitting, which I highly recommend (Loveknitting.com).

I will make a note to do that scores next week!

post-2792-0-60639800-1465778183_thumb.jpeg

I've made about 30 scrap projects, little double stranded Pygmy Puff Amigurumi's for the Childrens Summer camp I've been working at the past week and so with those I used up 15 balls and then I was asked to make a scarf for the director's birthday and used up two skiens on that! 

WTD + 19!!!!

I spent my spare time fixing my garden. It's been very windy and some of my plants were damaged. I lost 2 bean plants, 3 cucumbers and the tomato in the Topsy-Turvy planter is in bad shape :( . The other tomato plants were tilted, but they're O.K. I planted more cucumbers and beans. So not much :crocheting was done. I finished another hat and used a ball and rolled down a skein (+ 2) :cheer .

WTD: + 2  YTD: + 61

Ellie 13

I'll be posting the scores sometime tomorrow morning...probably around 10:30 a.m.

So far, unless someone else bought more than I did, it's looking like I'm shooting the moon again!  I decided to make my stepdaughter a quick-stitch afghan for when she has her chemotherapy, but it required many skeins of yarn.

:manyheart

Gold Medal Winner!  MalisaMeesa  +13

Silver Medal Winner!  owlvamp  +12

Bronze Medal Winner!  greyhoundgrandma  +4

Using up that stash!

Ellie 13  +2

Holding steady!

Addicted2patterns  0

howieann  0

pineknott  0

yarnscrapper  0

Oops, I did it again!

ShanaEirin  -4

...and last, but not least...SHOOT THE MOON (Again)!!!  PBLKNP  -18

Thank you all!

I totally missed posting my totals for last week!  My hubs finally returned late Friday night/early Saturday morning (like we got home at 3 AM). He was gone 3 weeks with the Army.  Then we had my first mother in law in visiting for the weekend because we did my youngest daughter's dedication at church on Sunday...AND she was taking the oldest 2 girls home with her so I had to get them all packed up and ready....it was an insane weekend and I'm only now recovering today lol!  My totals for last week were decent and I'll list them here just so everyone can see them...for the record, I was in the positives until my MIL got here with 4 unrequested skeins that she was giving me!  

So, last week I finished one Toothless dragon, made a second Toothless, made a Dobby the house elf doll, and I used up a total of 2 balls and 2 skeins, but then my MIL gave me 4 skeins, so my weekly total was -2!

This week I'm trying to get ahead on my gift making. I know 7 women who are all expecting right now and I love to give something made just for that baby in each baby shower gift!  So, I know 4 are girls, 1 is a boy, and the last 2 don't know yet who they've got on the way.  I'm working on dress & diaper cover sets for all the girls and a jacket & blanket set for the boy...the dresses work up so quickly! I'm hoping to get the majority of these gifts done this week so I won't have to rush when the due dates get closer!

I'm going to go update my signature with the total as of Saturday night!

Reminder: This is the last full week of June, so please post both your WTD and YTD scores on Saturday.

Crocheting time has been hard to find so far this week. I've made a little progress on the owl blanket and hope to finish off a skein on it. Started a baby blanket. We have company coming this weekend so I don't expect much crochet time then either. I'll just have to make up for it next week.

Archived