2016 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

I actually crocheted a few stitches today while in the car on our way to my mother in laws' 75th birthday celebration! Not enough to count, but those are the first stitches of the year for me, so I'm excited about that...

Using my phone, so nothing fancy font-wise.

WTD 0 zero zilch nada zip

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have finished off two skeins this week working on my Peppermint Bliss throw...ran out of white tonight though. Going to work on my other projects instead trying to get yarn used up first.

WTD: +4 YTD: +6 for week of 1/16/15

I didn't get to post last week, but I had 0 points anyway. This week I got a lot of points :woo . This week I made 3 turtles, 2 lady bugs and  2 smiley squares. Yesterday I went to a Martin Luther King day charity workshop. I made a hat and donated some :yarn (+21) :yay . In another bag of donated  :yarn there was a bag of 3" squares (53, greens and multi colored ones). I took them and a skein of multi color (-2) to see what I can do with them, maybe a preemie blanket.

WTD: +19  YTD: + 19

Ellie 13 

Scores for the week ending 1/16/16:

Gold Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +19

Silver Medal Winner: Bailey4 +13

Bronze Medal Winner: MalisaMeesa +8

Yarn flying all over the house:

Addicted2patterns +4

yarnscrapper +4

lhasaapsolady +2

PBLKNP +2

pineknott +2

SamT87 +2

owlvamp +2

ladychris2010 +1

Holding steady:

crabby rat

Using some; getting some:

yarn_monkey -4

greyhoundgrandma -8

Shoot the Moon Winner: jessicali -10

Scores for the week ending 1/16/16:

Gold Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +19

Silver Medal Winner: Bailey4 +13

Bronze Medal Winner: MalisaMeesa +8

Yarn flying all over the house:

Addicted2patterns +4

yarnscrapper +4

lhasaapsolady +2

PBLKNP +2

pineknott +2

SamT87 +2

owlvamp +2

ladychris2010 +1

Holding steady:

crabby rat

Using some; getting some:

yarn_monkey -4

greyhoundgrandma -8

Shoot the Moon Winner: jessicali -12

Oh no!! What does this mean lol. I post the scores next week right?! 

Yes, that's right. I meant to check with you--if that wasn't your ending score I can "demote" you on the list.

Well, its not, but my ending score was still -10 so looks like I'd still be the shoot the moon winner haha. I'll be in Pennsylvania Sunday but will do my best to get the scores done. Should something come up, I'll send you a PM.

Well, its not, but my ending score was still -10 so looks like I'd still be the shoot the moon winner haha. I'll be in Pennsylvania Sunday but will do my best to get the scores done. Should something come up, I'll send you a PM.

I changed your score on the list. No problem for me to post the scores if you run into a snag.

I used up a ball of red making 22 Valentine pins (+ 1). I rolled down a skein and used a skein of multi colored :yarn  making squares to add to the ones that were in a bag of donated :yarn (+ 3). I now have 100 3" squares, 30 dk. green, 30 lt. green and 40 multi colored. If I add the same color border to them, I can get them up to 4 (5?) inches. I'll have to get more :yarn though.

WTD: + 4  YTD: + 23 

Ellie 13

We aren't expecting as much snow in northern CT as predicted, but I'm going to try to get through another skein when we're snowed in!

Our predicted 2-4" of snow turned into a trace of sleet early this morning and a flurry this afternoon--a lot of cancellations for nothing. But a cold day, so it was good to be able to stay in except for putting out more bird seed. Headed to the crochet basket now.

Archived