Hello again...

eurolyons

Hi Mseavey and Terri...

Nice crochet day...I finished the pinafore and the Palmolive bottle is all dressed up and ready to go...

Serenghetti is turning out to be a good crochet cat...she doesn't go after the yarn...and she totally loved her cat nip mouse...bunny kicked the crap out of it (and it's still intact...)

Life's grand...

Hi Vik...yes, I'm having a very nice time being back...it's really got my crochet juices going again...(after not crocheting for about a week...man, it's like an addiction...)

Made one baby bootie tonight, will finishe up the other one tomorrow...I really should think about going to bed...it's 3:30 a.m. here.

Thank you Yarncat! My own yarn cat, Serenghetti has finally discovered yarn...I'm trying out the ear mitt pattern that someone posted a link to in another thread...and Serenghetti was like, "Wow, what's that?????" It's been interesting.

hi leanna :welcome you probably remember me as sals7 i decided on another name for using here and have been here a few months now. i have posted pics on different places including my first sleeved garment a few weeks back. was wondering how you were. sorry to hear about your :cat too. :hug

Hi Sals (Mercy) and Jodi...man there are so many Washingtonians here...I love it...plus old friends like Sals and Angie...

It's good to be back...yes, we miss Yoda terribly...but Serenghetti is proving to be a really good addition to our family...now we need to find her a brother or sister...I think she's a Diva in training.

Hello and :welcome to Crochetville! We are so glad to have you join us! Greetings from Montana. I am sadden at your loss but I know Yoda and my furkid, Willow Leigh are hanging out around the big yarn ball over yonder on Rainbow Bridge. I am an ex-washingtonian but I do so love the emerald city! Great to visit but I am particularly fond of the mountains here in Montana. Glad to have you here, again!

Hi Melanie...Thank you and I'm sure Yoda's met up with Willow Leigh and they're sharing a catnip snack...I've never been to Montana, but I understand it's beautiful...

Hi Wendy...and how are you today?

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. Hubby took the day off...not sure what we will do today...

Serenghetti lost her baby teeth and now wants to chew on crochet hooks...silly kitty.

Hi Faith and welcome! Thanks...and I love this:

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'" ~ Erma Bombeck

I'm a big Erma Bombeck fan and miss her something fierce...one of my friends knew her husband, as he was one of the vice principals of the school she graduated from in Arizona...

I've never seen this quote, but I'll be keeping it in mind from now on...

A big hello from Ohio! I too lost a pet who had been part of the family for 18 years. I didn't really realize how wonderfuly well behaved he was until we got another puppy. Wyatt is 12 weeks old and loves yarn. Its a constant battle. When ever I think I'm winning the little guy manages to sneek up and tries to subtly steel the yarn. He's always good for a laugh!

Hi Donna...it's good to see you here...yeah, Yoda was extremely well behaved compared to Serenghetti...but he had his moments with other things...

Archived