Hello again...

eurolyons

Hello, Guten Tag and Bonjour!

I was a member of Crochetville about a year ago and then got seriously sidetracked with crocheting in general and other things.

I'm LeAnna and some of you might remember me as the crazy member who was going to do 100 crochet project in a year...well, I'm pretty good to a 100 or by now might have surpassed that, but I still have until December 31, 2005.

I'm an American living in Germany. Been here for six years...am really wanting to move back home to Vashon Island, Washington. Not because I don't like living in Germany, but the island is calling.

I love to do vintage crocheting and working with thread...but really I like crocheting just about anything...have the many crochet magazine subscriptions to prove it.

I did have Yoda, the Jedi-Kitten as my crocheting cat companion, but he's gone over the Rainbow Bridge this past summer after 16 years of wandering around on this planet...now the crocheting cat in training is a 5 month old, gray tiger and white kitty named Serenghetti...so far she's not messed with the yarn and thread supply, nor has she gotten that wild look in her eye while I do crochet (all of 1 row on a filet crochet peacock in the week's time we've had her...) but you never know when she'll get that wild look in her eye.

So, am looking forward to haunting this new and improved site, get inspired beyond reason and get readdicted to my passion...bring it on!

Thank you Rachel...

I have a question...I'm used to this kind of message board set up from other sites I belong to, however, what Quick Reply icon are they referring to in the Quick Reply box to activate it? I'm used to just typing straight into the box and then clicking on the button that says Post Quick Reply...any answer to that?

I'm sorry to say I don't know...I don't use anything pertaining to "Quick Reply". I always just click on the button that says "Post Reply" that is located at the bottom of the last post of any thread and write there.

I found it. Look at this message box. The button on the furthest right (on the bottom) should do it...click on it. (I hovered over and it said "Quick Reply".) When you click it, it "activates" the quick reply box and you can then type your quick reply. :)

Thank you Rachel, I found it...it took me a second to figure that out...thanks...

Hope, I'm in a small town called Leimen, child hood home of Boris Becker the tennis player...just about a mile or so outside of Heidleberg...nice to see you here...

Why's that Angie...that was your board? Not as much upkeep? This was such a bad, bad, bad, bad summer...Yoda passed away and we were devastated...and then right before we went home to the states, our tenant moved out leaving a huge mess, and also our two other cats Buster and Valentino all but fending for themselves...his notice, a freaking phone call message to our neighbor, who God Bless her, is feeding and caring for the cats...it wasn't a fun visit this trip. I'll be going back in the Spring for a couple of months to work on the upstairs. Harry's trying hard to get a paying gig back in the states...we're trying not to be desperate, but we really want to go home!

Thank you pb&j...I did up a dvd of Yoda on Shutterfly and was having a hard time picking the appropriate music...we didn't want music that was so fitting it would make you cry, but we also didn't want super happy music either...one piece of music was so perfect I was in tears...it's only bee about 3 months and it still feels like Yoda left yesterday...

But Serenghetti is helping heal our hearts...I'll have to post a picture later.

So, I actually got about 4 rows crocheted last night before going to bed on this filet crochet peacock I'm doing...felt good...I feel my engines reving up again.

Archived