Round Ripple Baby Afghan

cshort

I made this round ripple afghan for a grandbaby who is due in April. I used Stitch Studio Storybook Lullaby yarn in Mulberry and Stitch Studio Storybook Fanfare in Ribbon Candy Pink. The afghan is about 38" in diameter.

post-4459-0-85997400-1448753808_thumb.jpg

It's absolutely gorgeous!  Congratulations on the new granddaughter coming in April!!!  :)

I'm curious how you liked (or disliked) working with Stitch Studio yarn.  I only tried one project with it and found it stiff and the colors were painted on top of the yarn, so the original white showed through.  It also split easily and didn't hold shape.  Did I just pick a bad one?  I'm wondering if I should give the brand another try.

Thank you ladies.

It's absolutely gorgeous!  Congratulations on the new granddaughter coming in April!!!  :)

I'm curious how you liked (or disliked) working with Stitch Studio yarn.  I only tried one project with it and found it stiff and the colors were painted on top of the yarn, so the original white showed through.  It also split easily and didn't hold shape.  Did I just pick a bad one?  I'm wondering if I should give the brand another try.

The yarn I used was very soft, it did split a little but overall was easy to work with.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived