I have a customer who is interested in having me make her an item using a specific yarn. She does not know the brand or dye lot. It is a verigated color I have serched the Internet and can't find what I'm looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you know the name of the variegated color? Do you have a picture of it? Is it acrylic, wool, etc?

• Like 1

welcome to the ville!

i notice you have tags that say red, pink, yellow, black, so I guess those are the colors she wants?  

following on Mona's questions, i wonder what weight yarn you need?  

I don't know of a brand name yarn with those colors.  there are independent dyers who will do custom colors but that is about all i can think of.  

however the red-pink-yellow combination is fairly popular....could you use that and add a black solid in certain sections?  will see if i can find an example and post if i can.  

edit to add---well I thought i knew of at least one red-pink-yellow colorway but i can't find it.  

Unique Sheep has a jillion colorways so you might look here, they also will do a custom dye http://www.theuniquesheep.com/product/custom-colorway/

how did your client come up with this color scheme, did she see it somewhere?  

Edited by magiccrochetfan

I am needing a medium worsted yarn like about a 4. I have thought about using a pink and yellow combo and adding black. Again I'm new at actually selling my craft and want to have a good finished product and I just wasn't very sure of the turn out. Thank you so much for the advice.

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome    to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

At the bottom you will see Attach Files.  click on the browse button, choose you picture, then click on Attach file.  The picture will show up in your post.  If you do not see them, click on more options at the bottom.

Could it be Red Heart Super Saver in Blacklight?  That has pink , yellow, orange, green, and turquoise with black.