My Family

My family does not live in the area no more but we are growing! I don't have any children of my own but I have lots of God children.

Three of my Godsons are having children in December near Christmas. It seems there is a baby boom going on here.

My GodSon Joshua who has two boys and one girl. They took test yesterday and now it confirmed that they are having twins. He lives in Tampa Bay, Florida. It looks like they are having a boy and girl.

My GodSon Steve who has two girls and one boy. He lives in Charlotte, NC. They are having a boy.

My GodSon Adam who had two boys and two girls. He lives in Atlanta, GA. They are having a girl.

My GodSon Justin had a baby boy last year! He has two boys and one girl. He lives in Forth Worth, Texas.

I have several crochet stitches that is my favorites for making baby blankets. Single rib, Rised Rib, and Basketweave stitch.

Everyone takes a double take on the Basketweave stitch because they think it is knitted.

After December there will be 17 Grand God Children So I am now busy crocheting my spare time baby sets. I knitted or crochet all of them something new for each baby. :bow

Each still has their baptism gown and shawl I had made for them! Their children are being baptized in them too! I had made family heirlooms. My Godson Steve made a joke about it too! He is going to preserved the gown and shawl. One day bring to the Antique Road show if it is still around and show his off! His gown and shawl that I had made way back in 1975!:cheer2 :cheer 2

I have done three so far! Then two of my friends told me they were having a baby too:( Another one in December and the one in March. That is six blanket to make! :wha I am having fun making for them! :sheepjump :woohoo :woohoo

What special gifts you have given them. Who knows on the Antique Road Show you may be famous and your crafts worth many thousands of dollars.:fluffy

Archived