Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm relativly new to the yarn crafts and hoping to learn more. I'm a stay at home mother of 3 under 5 and I took up crocheting for something to do with my hands while nursing. Names Angela by the way.:manyheart

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm relativly new to the yarn crafts and hoping to learn more. I'm a stay at home mother of 3 under 5 and I took up crocheting for something to do with my hands while nursing. Names Angela by the way.:manyheart

Hi Angela and :welcome to Crochetville! I too am a SAHM with a 3 year old myself.....but sad to say that I am a widow but my friends here at Crochetville really keep my spirits up. This is a great place to meet new friends. Glad to have you with us!:hug

Hi :cheer and welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! You'll like it here!!! :clap

Welcome, Angela.

I have a 3 y/o and 5 y/o as well. Actually I have three girls, 13, 5, and 3. I work at home and love to crochet. Nice to see you!

Hope

Hi! :hi Welcome to Crochetville!! :welcome

Hi and welcome from northern CA!:waving

Welcome to the group! I started crocheting when my youngest was born (he's two now). Crocheting can be a sanity saver some days. ;)

and you have time to crochette - good for you

Hello Angela!! :welcome to Crochetville from an American living over in Belgium! :hi