toto57

Hello from Windy Indiana

Hey all..I am a crocheting Grandma from Indiana.I crochet almost anything, but love doilies the most.I am raising my grandson, who is now 5, so can only crochet while he is in preschool, or asleep..lol.

I joined to specifically reply to a quiry for help today, but have been curious about Crochetville for quite awhile.Now looking around, I am glad I joined.Hope to be of help here, as well as enjoying the site.

Edited by toto57

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome    to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

:welcome  Sending a big hello to toto57 from Alabama!!

Hello from south Florida!  :waving

Greetings from another Hoosier!  I'm down in the southwestern corner of Indiana--where are you?

Wow...thanks for the warm welcome!..I know where Merrillville and Vincennes are..I live in NE Indiana, near Fort Wayne.Actually, I have a Fort Wayne address., but live in the country, northeast of there.

I am currently working on a doily from a scheme..I taught myself to read symbol crochet 2years ago because of the beautiful foreign patterns I saw online.Now I get impatient with written patterns, but still download them because I cannot resist the cute and beautiful designs...lol.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to Crochetville. I am originally from Louisville, KY but now live in Nashville, TN. I have family (cousins) all over Indiana, but most of them live in the South Bend area. I just love to crochet.

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to Crochetville

welcome!!! While I am in NC, my mom is in a senior facility in New Castle , IN... beautiful area!  We use tovacation at Brown Co every year when I was growing up

Welcome from western PA. We come out your way on I-30 on our way to Portland,IN for the Steam and Gas Engine show in August.  Nice country!  Charlene

Hello, welcome to Crochetville!