Hello from Windy Indiana

toto57

Hey all..I am a crocheting Grandma from Indiana.I crochet almost anything, but love doilies the most.I am raising my grandson, who is now 5, so can only crochet while he is in preschool, or asleep..lol.

I joined to specifically reply to a quiry for help today, but have been curious about Crochetville for quite awhile.Now looking around, I am glad I joined.Hope to be of help here, as well as enjoying the site.

Wow...thanks for the warm welcome!..I know where Merrillville and Vincennes are..I live in NE Indiana, near Fort Wayne.Actually, I have a Fort Wayne address., but live in the country, northeast of there.

I am currently working on a doily from a scheme..I taught myself to read symbol crochet 2years ago because of the beautiful foreign patterns I saw online.Now I get impatient with written patterns, but still download them because I cannot resist the cute and beautiful designs...lol.

Hello and Welcome to Crochetville. I am originally from Louisville, KY but now live in Nashville, TN. I have family (cousins) all over Indiana, but most of them live in the South Bend area. I just love to crochet.

Archived