Halloween Candy Containers & Spiders, many of them LOL

USpolishgirl

Hello everyone:)

Those two candy containers I crocheted for my friends with little kids. I actually made 3 of them but the first one my daughter took with her when she was visiting couple weeks ago or so. I was happy that she took that. I did not had to pack&ship:).

I got here a picture of "My Army of Spiders" LOL. Some of them are little different than other. But that was planned that way on a purpose. To go with other crochet items this Halloween to my friends.

With each of those candy containers one spider will go as shown on that picture.

I do not have patterns for that.

I will post more pictures tomorrow of my Halloween "stuff". One of them of which I am very proud of it:). Because I put a lot of work in to that. That will be named: "My Halloween Scene". That is a group of different Halloween characters mounted on wooden base.

Happy Halloween to everyone! :)

Krys

PS: I am keeping one spider for me. The one in the middle with those clear crystal beads is my to keep! LOL. He even got a little heart in a middle:).

post-73590-0-40014200-1446098079_thumb.jpg post-73590-0-20759900-1446098206_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-17825600-1446098233_thumb.jpg post-73590-0-25655300-1446098256_thumb.jpg

How adorable! I love the spider army! My youngest sister has an actual tarantula as a pet, so I'm used to seeing big spiders!!!

Archived