Hello From Texas!

TaraB

Hello everyone...:) My name is Tara I am still pretty new to crochet I have done some Amiguriami and a blanket. I am working on my second blanket now for my BF. I am also learning to knit. I am in my 40's (yeah yeah i hate to admit my age) have done crafty stuff most all my life but I really find crochet cathardic. I am looking for a community of like minded people that like to share ideas, projects and life stuff..:) I have a lovely boyfriend some doggies and kitties. I have recently started a tumblr which i am keeping updated with my knitting and crochet shananigans..:) I look forward to making friends here.

Anybody from Texas is A-OK in my book! :)  and who has cats :) :) Welcome and I also began crocheting into my great "old age". I only wish I had taken it up earlier in life. Crocheting is indeed cathartic. Some say "relaxing" ahem but I find it actually causes stress sometimes ha ha.

If that image on your profile is your work, then you are doing just fine!! It's cute (I know it's some 'character' from something I just don't know what)

The people here are all very nice.

*waves happily* Hi Ya'll!!! Now about why my counts are right but they dont line up..:( I have the same number but they seem to "shrink" I think tension, yarn types. I dunno i cry. And yes that little guy is something I made... #2 is in the works you all will get to enjoy the pictures as he gets put together. He will move off to my mom.

Archived