DesertCrocheter

2015 Stocking Stuffer Swap

I cannot WAIT to see what's in the boxes that have started rolling in!  :yes  I'm going shopping today for my last bit of things, need to finish making some stuff, oh...and find boxes to send it all in! lol Hope everyone has a great day!

What fun!! Can't wait to see the Christmas cheer fixing to be unfolded here!! Hopefully I will finish the crochet (made) part of mine today.....

Jessicali-Teresa, I don't think I'll have yours out by Thanksgiving either.. I've been plotting with my Grandma & she's got some things she wants her and I to work on together while I'm down at her house next weekend!!  :2spin And I honestly have no idea what she has planned! My kids have worked on some stuff for you also..  :heart They like sending stuff to people in the mail.

Holidays can make us very busy and tired, for sure.   I was hoping to get yours out before the lines start forming at the PO but oh well.  

... One of the stuffers doesn't fit in the stocking!  :lol But that's ok right? LOL The others do! 

Had a busy, busy week! Been crocheting my fingers to the bone not only for this swap but it's the holidays... people want gifts...  which means more $$$ for  :yarn I just can't say no to that! 

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! 

Off to get some much needed  :sleep

• Like 2

I can only say one word and that is WOW.

I got my stocking from my partner Peggy this afternoon.  When I opened it, I was so surprised.  I got not one, but 2 stockings.  One is green and one is white and they were packed to the gills.

There were 2 snowmen, a big nosed Santa, fuzzy socks, candy (York peppermint patties and coal), some smelly stuff, 2 angel dish cloths, 2 table runners, (one Mickey Christmas and one Raggedy Ann), some wind-up toys, some Hickory Farms sausage, some rick rack  and well, you can see in the photos.  I am adding some gifts, so you can see everything.

I forgot to mention the beautiful note cards with my initial on them. I can hardly wait to use them.

May partner really spoiled me, I can’t wait to hang my stockings next month.  They are really cute and I have never see any like them.  Lots of pictures to see.

Thank you so much Peggy and you were a fun partner. Stuff in Stocking

Stockings

Table runners

post-105-0-24876400-1448140303_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-06275700-1448140316_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 4

Wow is right Mary Jo! Holy cow, what a fabulous package! Good job on spoiling your partner Peggy!  :yes

She likes me, she really likes me, Mary Jo likes me!  I am so blessed.  I can't even begin to say how much I love all the things she managed to stuff into my Christmas stocking, in, around, under, and over it too!  The stocking itself is knitted, as a non-knitter this makes it even more precious to me aside from the fact it was made by Mary Jo just for me.  An adorable thread snowman w/an amazing little nose. The most beautiful native american thread angel anyone has ever and will ever see.  I can't wait to get her on top of my tree this year.  She's the perfect color too.  Just beautiful.  A wonderful tassle maker, that was one item on my personal wish list.  Some adorable little seasonal lights and a beautiful pointsettia set of lights too.  Scribby yarn to play with.  Two wonderful potholders, Santa and a pointsettia,  a note pad and pen and pencils for making my lists and checking them twice and some candy for my hubby too!  I sure hope I didn't leave anythng out.  It was definitely like Christmas morning here when I opened this wonderful box.  Thank you so very much Mary Jo.

post-9059-0-86189600-1448143513_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Glad to see no one lost an eye.  Remember I told you one might be missing an eye.  I am so glad you like everything.

I still can't believe you waited to open it.  You are better than me.

• Like 1

Glad to see no one lost an eye.  Remember I told you one might be missing an eye.  I am so glad you like everything.

I still can't believe you waited to open it.  You are better than me.

No problem at all waiting while your package took the scenic route.  Everyone has their eyes, all are well. I love everything, not just like it!!! Thank you.

... One of the stuffers doesn't fit in the stocking!  :lol But that's ok right? LOL The others do! 

Had a busy, busy week! Been crocheting my fingers to the bone not only for this swap but it's the holidays... people want gifts...  which means more $$$ for  :yarn I just can't say no to that! 

Yay for extra $$$ and YAY for overstuffed stockings!!!  ;)  :P  :lol

I can only say one word and that is WOW.

I got my stocking from my partner Peggy this afternoon.  When I opened it, I was so surprised.  I got not one, but 2 stockings.  One is green and one is white and they were packed to the gills.

There were 2 snowmen, a big nosed Santa, fuzzy socks, candy (York peppermint patties and coal), some smelly stuff, 2 angel dish cloths, 2 table runners, (one Mickey Christmas and one Raggedy Ann), some wind-up toys, some Hickory Farms sausage, some rick rack  and well, you can see in the photos.  I am adding some gifts, so you can see everything.

She likes me, she really likes me, Mary Jo likes me!  I am so blessed.  I can't even begin to say how much I love all the things she managed to stuff into my Christmas stocking, in, around, under, and over it too!  The stocking itself is knitted, as a non-knitter this makes it even more precious to me aside from the fact it was made by Mary Jo just for me.  An adorable thread snowman w/an amazing little nose. The most beautiful native american thread angel anyone has ever and will ever see.  I can't wait to get her on top of my tree this year.  She's the perfect color too.  Just beautiful.  A wonderful tassle maker, that was one item on my personal wish list.  Some adorable little seasonal lights and a beautiful pointsettia set of lights too.  Scribby yarn to play with.  Two wonderful potholders, Santa and a pointsettia,  a note pad and pen and pencils for making my lists and checking them twice and some candy for my hubby too!  I sure hope I didn't leave anythng out.  It was definitely like Christmas morning here when I opened this wonderful box.  Thank you so very much Mary Jo.

Holy SMOKES you two! Both of these packages are awesome! I need to up my game here, people!  :2magic  :yes  :lol

Holy SMOKES you two! Both of these packages are awesome! I need to up my game here, people!  :2magic  :yes  :lol

Please don't feel that way I freely admit I went overboard.  It was just too much fun.  :lol

• Like 2

I had a lot of fun crocheting and it really got me in the spirit.  I pulled out some patterns I have been wanting to do and went to town.  Remember as long as it was from stash we were ok. :D

• Like 3

Tiffer- I also have one crocheted item I finally finished that is way bigger than can fit into Jesscali's stocking if I send it the way it needs to be presented. I probably can shove it into the stocking but that isn't the best idea. It will have to be in Jessicali's box, separate from the stocking.:)

Wow the packages are great looking.  I am waiting to hear on something I ordered and I have to admit, I am not even ready to send my package out yet.  I have a few more things to do and some shopping.  I hate when I have mandatory overtime.  I think I need to retire soon.  This has set me back a bit.  I have to email my partner and let her know I am still around, but work is in the way......................................................

Wonderful packages ladies. I am getting there. Sorry minwifeof4boys but I am not finished yet. I did finish up a few things tonight and still have a few to go. The way my days have been going I just haven't had the time. I know time is getting away with me. When do you want to meet up? Maybe Dec.6th?

Hey thought I would show you what I found the other night.  Santa Gronk decided that the coal was good to eat and took pictures of doing it.  He thought he was so funny.

post-105-0-37257900-1448369306_thumb.jpg  Watch him eat

Sounds like everyone is moving right along.  Can't wait to see all the stockings.

• Like 4

Hey thought I would show you what I found the other night.  Santa Gronk decided that the coal was good to eat and took pictures of doing it.  He thought he was so funny.

attachicon.gifsp Santa Cole Pieces.JPG  Watch him eat

Sounds like everyone is moving right along.  Can't wait to see all the stockings.

So, he likes chocolates ha?. I was thinking to get him before I find out that he is eating all those chocolates. Need to skip that one, too expensive to keep!. Got one already Cesar-dog, he only eats turkey & chicken breast & beef . He loves fresh vegetables too:). NO dog food for him. Between those two I would loose my house! LOL

Happy Thanksgiving!

Krys

Awwww man this looks like the greatest swap ever!! Having fun lurking though. :)

I alllmoooost joined. I had the page up all day Nov 29. I just didn't know if I would have time to make everything in time.

Can't wait to see more pics!

Those tree stockings are great!! I love them! 

I've got everything made that I'm making and I've got a good stack going on the kitchen table waiting to be stuffed. I still need to get a couple of other little things to throw in and I'll be done! I swear, you don't realize all the goodies you have until you start looking! 

I should have it out beginning of next week. I know I won't get to the post office before we go out of town tomorrow. I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!!  :ttalk

• Like 1