DesertCrocheter

2015 Stocking Stuffer Swap

Don't forget something for the fur babies also.

I have made toys for the cats and dogs and I have made fish for the cats.

Trying to sit here patiently.  2 more days to get your survey in.  Looks like a fun group so far.

• Like 2

Ok,I am thinking about this.  I haven't done a swap in so long.  Trying so hard to get back to ville and getting myself out of the funk I have been in since my Mom passed away. 

Just sent my survey in.  Figured I would do it now, because tomorrow is the deadline and I will be kicking myself if I don't do it now.

• Like 3

Ok,I am thinking about this.  I haven't done a swap in so long.  Trying so hard to get back to ville and getting myself out of the funk I have been in since my Mom passed away. 

I definitely used the ville to help me out of my funk when my mom passed away last year. It helped a lot!  :hug I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Just sent my survey in.  Figured I would do it now, because tomorrow is the deadline and I will be kicking myself if I don't do it now.

Glad you're in! I'm sorry for your loss.  :hug  Hopefully this swap will be of some cheer for you!  :)

Sent my survey in today and looking forward to this swap!!

Sorry for your loss segi1974, my mother in law passed last Friday and we had her funeral yesterday, it has been really hard on my husband, she had Alzheimer's, and he was with her when she passed.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother.  Mine died in Januray so I can empathize with you too.  :hug

So sorry for everyone's loss... My mom has Alzheimers and I am  having to care for her , its a horrible disease.... at least we all have each other and this great swap to cheer each other up!!

• Like 1

Wow... so many fighting some of the same problems!! I am so glad I found this place again... a safe haven of love and support and cheer when life gets tough! Just found out last night my FIL may have liver cancer....scared because I have already gone through all this. I lost my mother 4 yrs ago instantly a week after finding out my stepfather had cancer, then I took care of him to lose him 10 months later.... Just not ready to go through this again because I was just beginning to feel healed ... no one has voiced it yet, but he cant' go back to living by himself so I am really scared of what our future holds.. we already had so much on our shoulders. Many :ghug :hug and :manyheart  to all that's here!! and yes!! this swap will be FUN!! :wink

• Like 2

So very sorry to hear of everyones losses.  It is very hard to go through this alone, but I am so glad I am back with friends that understand what I am going through with my feelings of losing my Mom (she was my BF).  I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers and if anyone feels like talking, I am here to listen.  :ghug:hug to everyone. 

• Like 3

So very sorry to hear of everyones losses.  It is very hard to go through this alone, but I am so glad I am back with friends that understand what I am going through with my feelings of losing my Mom (she was my BF).  I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers and if anyone feels like talking, I am here to listen.  :ghug:hug to everyone. 

..and we are here to listen to you! 

• Like 3

Love and prayers for all of you hurting right now. I hope the warm wishes of all of us comfort you.

Edited by DesertCrocheter
  • Like 3

Hey Peggy ready to have some fun?  Let's see yellow and green is your color?  Bright and pretty??? :goodorbad

Oh this is going to be the best.   :ctree:wreath:gift:hbulb:2snowman :2snowman :2snowman 

Happy Halloween everyone! I'm starting the get ready for the trick and treaters and hope we get a bunch.

Hi Jessicali! Nice being partnered up together again....now the fun begins.....:)

• Like 1

Thank you friends!! This is the most amazing site!! the bad news is we got word today from oncologist...it is as bad as you can hear...don't know how much time he has left... DH and I don't know what our days ahead really entail (who DOES?) but we know Who holds our days and we will get through this....

But YAY!!! for the stocking swap!! :cheer  :ctree :hbulb :gift :rud(just had to use these emoticons-- we don't get to use much!!  and :cheer

• Like 1

Well I guess I overloaded it...went to post and it said an error had occurred that I used more emoticons than the community LOL!! I only removed 2 before posting and it cut off the last part of my message!!

lil_hippie  ----  :cheer where are you?   So glad I'll get the chance to know you better and looking forward to fun :2snowman  swap!!!!

• Like 1

Thank you friends!! This is the most amazing site!! the bad news is we got word today from oncologist...it is as bad as you can hear...don't know how much time he has left... DH and I don't know what our days ahead really entail (who DOES?) but we know Who holds our days and we will get through this....

But YAY!!! for the stocking swap!! :cheer  :ctree :hbulb :gift :rud(just had to use these emoticons-- we don't get to use much!!  and :cheer

so sorry to hear this, prayers for sure.

• Like 1