DesertCrocheter

2015 Stocking Stuffer Swap

Wow great stockings.  It is fascinating to see how diverse the stockings and fillers are.  It is fun to see how everyone has made the stockings fit the partners.

This always was and still is a fun swap.  Thank you Patty for running this, I had a lot of fun.

• Like 1

Hello, sorry to be so late.  I love my package from Stephanie (sopo).  I love everything you sent to me.  The stocking is perfect, love the colors, cant't wait to use the yarn, chocolate candy, swedish fish, an angel, stitch markers, two iron on decals in precious moments, crochet wreath and tree, Christmas socks, wristlets.  A Christmas card. I made a new friend and hope we can stay in touch with each other.  I really do appreciate the lovely package and I had a great time opening it up and seeing all of the presents for me. 

post-8487-0-86058800-1450226529_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I love Maggi's two different stockings; she must be an amazingly fast crafter to get two packages done! Maggi, I hope Santa is extra good to you this year! Minwife and owlvamp--love the photos from your get together! I'm glad one horrible day ended well, with new friends made and good times had. Because that is part of the holiday spirit.

Everyone did a fantastic job on the stocking stuffers! I love how generous and creative everyone was. I just finished reading a book called The Year of No Purchases, and the author could have taken a lesson from ya'll on how to gift beautifully on a budget. Well done, everyone!  :clap

I will be off working retail (which will actually pay me more than AZ's unemployment insurance) for the rest of the week through Christmas Eve, so in case I am too exhausted to get back:

Merry Christmas, my friends!! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday full of love and good cheer!  :ctree

• Like 5

Merry Christmas to you Patty and remember to keep a smile on your face while working.

Thank you so much for hosting this swap.  it is always the most fun.

• Like 1

Thank you Patty for hosting our swap, it was so much fun!!!!     :wreath    Merry Christmas to all !!!! :ctree  :gift  :santa  :rud 

Yes Patty!! Thank you so much for hosting our swap and keeping it on track!! Best of wishes on your job situations!!

• Like 1

I take it that this swap didn't happen this year?

I miss doing it. It was so much fun. Next year if no one wants to host it I will. I really liked doing it.

But it will give everyone time to go read the wish year this year ...

Off to go do that.

There were no swaps this year.  We lost DesertCrocheter, so they went by the way side.  I miss this one also, along with the Holiday swap.

What do you mean we lost (We lost DesertCrocheter)?

If anyone is interested in joining some swaps I would be happy to host it.

What kind of swaps do you want to see?

I would love a wash cloth one, Definitly the Stocking one. I do have to ask permission right?

Let me know what you all think.

What do you mean we lost (We lost DesertCrocheter)?

If anyone is interested in joining some swaps I would be happy to host it.

What kind of swaps do you want to see?

I would love a wash cloth one, Definitly the Stocking one. I do have to ask permission right?

Let me know what you all think.

What I meant was, that DesertCrocheter has not been on since this swap was over.

I think you should talk to Donna or Amy before posting about one.

YES! I miss the swaps on here! Would definitely be interested in the Stocking Stuffer Swap, Amigurumi Swap, maybe a bag swap and some KISS swaps! 

I'd be interested.  I loved the ornament swap, the dishcloth, and the ami.  They were simple, easy to complete, and a great way to meet a few new people or reconnect wiht the ones I only seem to connect with through swaps..  I was sad to see them go, but I'd be willing to help bring them back, too.

I was just thinking bout the swaps recently too as I pulled out my scarf from a scarf swap. It's my favorite scarf!

Great idea with the after the holidays swap as we all take a breather from the Christmas rush to get things done.

• Like 1