Owl TeaPot Cozy

Tampa Doll

I have this book Autumn Favorites.

It is for the scrubby yarn.  There are leaf dish cloths and acorn silverware holder among a few.  Now you do not have to use the scrubby yarn, I am sure regular yarn would also work.

I kept seeing this picture of the owl teapot cozy and finally broke down and made it.  Now mine is done with the scrubby yarn, except for the yellow of the eyes.  I used RH super ww yellow yarn.  I love the way it turned out and it only took about 2 days to make.

post-105-0-21714400-1445445696_thumb.jpg   Better look

I just ordered that book! It looks great.... you know.... because I don't have enough patterns :)

I agree.  There are some real cool patterns in there.  I have them all, but the Halloween one.

Thank you all.  I love the way it turned out.  I wish I had of had a yellow heat, but alas, red was the best I could do.

• 2 weeks later...

How did I miss this?   :think 

He's such a cutie! I love the button beak and the colors. Thank you for posting the link to the pattern book because I'm ordering this right now.

I haven't worked with the scrubbie yarn before but I can't wait to try it out.  :)

Thank you all.  I am waiting for some more yarn, as I ran out of certain colors.  I love the colors this yarn comes in and I like the fact that you can intermix them with regular yarn.

Archived