hershey038

Re- introducing Myself!

Well hello again! :hi

Just came back to this site after a couple of years and I hardly recognize it! Some wonderful changes I think, but I have a question :think .... Are the forums that were "groups" gone? I remember one calle something about Happy House and also one about Friendship Squares that I used to "hang out in" quite often... some really great people there that gave the sense of being involved in a community..

At any rate, it is still so nice to have a place to come back to that is free, I might add and see so many patterns and pictures of such wonderful things!! Hoping to re-connect and catch up with the happenings and meet some new friends as well!

Happy Crocheting!!

I am glad you are back. The friendship square cal is still going on just the name is a little different----Granny Squares Happy Birthday Friendship Comfortghan so come on back and join us.

• Like 1

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome    back to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

I think the Happy House you are thinking of was another web site.  She shut that down and you can now find her somewhere on Ravelry.

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 1

I am glad you are back. The friendship square cal is still going on just the name is a little different----Granny Squares Happy Birthday Friendship Comfortghan so come on back and join us.  Thank you bgs!!! I remember you.. I just found the place where all the CAL groups are! LOL! So glad I rediscovered it!! :)

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome    back to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

I think the Happy House you are thinking of was another web site.  She shut that down and you can now find her somewhere on Ravelry.   Hi Tampa Doll!! I remember you too!! LOL! Yes you are right! But I had found the Happy House from a thread here, I think Our House that led me to doing one of her quilt ghans...  Thank you!!

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome back to Crochetville

Hi Michelle!  It's so good to see you again.  Yes, we still have a CAL group - "Our House."  Come see us when you can. :)

Welcome back :ghug     I have been gone too and I am looking around and hope I can be back on here.  I miss all of my crochetville friends.

:ty  to everyone!! I am so glad to be back!! :manyheart