Holiday Ornaments with lights

Tampa Doll

I have been busy play around with tea lights.  A friend gave me a web site to go to that has a lot of patterns for tea lights. from me to you.

She has all kids of free patterns and all kids of tea light patterns.  She is also on Ravelry.

Here are some I made, along with a nesting doll that was a knitted pattern that I did in Crochet.

post-105-0-34659600-1445098619_thumb.jpg  Lights no lights

They look great! :).

I like your nesting doll, she came out very cute:)

I made: 2- witches, 2- scarecrows & 2 turkey's. I think I will wait for my new camera to take pictures of them.

I am still not sure how to connect those pins in backs (I left long tails of yarn on each). My Halloween- Thanksgiving Tea lights will be a pins for kids, not ornaments.

Great work:)

Krys

I just ordered the tea lights.... I think they will make cute little gifts!

I keep on ordering more of those tea lights from Amazon. I just order more yesterday. I do not  think I need any more of them. But, since I was ordering another item from them I got more tea lights again! LOL.

Did you seen those cute snowman's & penguins that Mary Jo made a while ago?. The pictures are posted here. They are VERY cute!:). I will make few of them.

Krys

I keep on ordering more of those tea lights from Amazon. I just order more yesterday. I do not  think I need any more of them. But, since I was ordering another item from them I got more tea lights again! LOL.

Did you seen those cute snowman's & penguins that Mary Jo made a while ago?. The pictures are posted here. They are VERY cute! :). I will make few of them.

Krys

Amazon gets me into trouble all the time that way!  I am sure before the season is over I will have tealight snowmen, reindeer and penguins everywhere!!! :lol

Amazon gets me into trouble all the time that way!  I am sure before the season is over I will have tealight snowmen, reindeer and penguins everywhere!!! :lol

That is the only way to go...! LOL

Don't forget to get extra batteries. They sell them at Amazon too  :)

http://www.amazon.com/Instapark-ECR2032-Lithium-Battery-Electronics/dp/B00LILWDCS/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1444752439&sr=1-1&keywords=CR-2032

Krys

That is the only way to go...! LOL

Don't forget to get extra batteries. They sell them at Amazon too  :)

http://www.amazon.com/Instapark-ECR2032-Lithium-Battery-Electronics/dp/B00LILWDCS/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1444752439&sr=1-1&keywords=CR-2032

Krys

Enabler!!

Archived