Totally Wow - not crochet but yarn

I have a long flat surface I can use so I can begin.  :cheer

I have some super bulky (more or less) yarn in coordinated colours. :yayOk, that was a lie.  I have some chenille Bulky yarn but I'm going with that.

I'm good to go but I think the tension will be the challenge. :eek

It is going to take some time to finish this as it is a very slow process with chenille yarn and since my surface does not bend  every row takes some working and smoothing time :(

It is looks quite nice though.

That is a great idea!:).

Darski I am sure your scarf will look great. I got some chenille yarn, I might try that. But, that would probably need to wait after Holiday's.  You mentioned that the surface you use dos not bend. What are you using? and what do you think would work better?.

Krys

That is a great idea! :).

Darski I am sure your scarf will look great. I got some chenille yarn, I might try that. But, that would probably need to wait after Holiday's.  You mentioned that the surface you use dos not bend. What are you using? and what do you think would work better?.

Krys

I am using a small painting that is not framed. it is about 6" by 36" so it will take some time to finish.  I wish I had used a bit of cardboard from a box I just got; it would have more give.

Archived