International Crochet Day is near.... What are YOUR plans?

jimbo

Yup, it's coming again and it's the same date as last year.... Sept 12!  I'm celebrating by promoting seasoned crocheters teaching the younger generation.  I'm having a contest in my blog to win two hooks, one an "M" that's full size and the other, a kido size (but still an M) so the instructor can crochet along in the same pattern and yarn while  teaching little fingers to crochet.  Drop over to my blog and enter!  

ICD is gaining notariety; not on a stamp yet, but if you google International crochet day, you'll see  plans being made..

Happy International Crochet Day to all!

Jimbo

post-3105-0-90682500-1441855018_thumb.jpg

Wow!  Only one day left in my International Crochet Day instructor/student hook giveaway contest in my blog and there's only 9 entries to date. Oh I'm so dejected.  Was it something I said?  Do I need a new deodorant?  Maybe a keyboard mint?    The contest is still running in my blog.  I'll try real hard not to say something insensitive, put on another layer of Mitchums and douse the keyboard with Lysol, and maybe someone will feel sorry for me and drop over to my blog and enter the contest? 

Head down in shame,

Jimbo

I missed national crochet day?! :cry

You might have missed International Crochet Day (I did too.... working to keep the forest fire away from the Front Porch) but the contest is still running.  It'll close tonight and there's only 14 entries so far.  Pretty good odds eh?  

Archived