My 1st attempt at free form

summerysmile

4_11_9.gif Here is my first attempt at free form...it certainly doesn't live up to others

that I've seen ! I show it to my husband and he says "That's really pretty!" but with a puzzled look on his face. 4_12_5.gif

Here's the link for my blog entry showing the picture:

http://crochetmecrazy.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_crochetmecrazy_archive.html

0058A6D5-2CB2-458F-B7D6-64DC43CB78D2sig.png

I think its wonderful the more i see of other peoples freeform the more inspired i become. I just hope one day to be able to post photos of some of my stuff but its beyond my computer skills at present. Jacqui

it's awesome! i actually see a frog in the first one! and it's much better than what my son said my first freeform looked like, which was baby poop! <giggle>

Now that you mention it, I see the frog too! :lol It's changing daily! I'm probably going to go back over it when I done and add some touches of fun fur and possibly overlay some motifs onto it to give it more texture.

It IS very fun and quite the conversation piece when people see it!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lisa,

I love your scrumble! I think it's lacier and more drapable than others I've seen, so it would make a wonderful piece of wearable art sometime. I asked on your blog, but might miss the answer, but...did you do a crochet chain to link the green triangle shapes together and then crochet over them with the pink? That looks really great!

I also love the king size afghan. Your colors look yummy together. Now I want to make one!

And love your son's flag! Great job. Very creative!

Kim (in So. Cal.)

Archived