Tampa Doll

Polish Peasant

I love the pictures.  She looks very happy and it made my day.  I had to laugh when you said you could not really see it, as she grabbed it and ran. :rofl

Krys, the doll came with the hair.  I bought several from Sunshine Crafts when they wen tout of business.  The only one who has a rag doll now is Factory Direct.  The price is also great.

Now as for the design, I followed a pattern and used embroidered ribbon on the bottom.  I was looking at the costumes on the web, then I found this pattern.  Some of the costumes I saw just had a lot of embroidery on them.

Thank you Mary Jo:)

About those costumes in Poland. I think there are many different once. It depends on what area in Poland people would live. Some of them they had a lot of "sparkles" - sequins, beads embroidery's and other not that "glitzy". All of them in different colors combinations & different designs. Some with "babushka's- little scarf" on their heads some with little flower wreaths and on... 

Krys

Super cute and a wonderful doll for your friend's daughter. I'm sure she is just going to love her.

She is so adorable.  Changing it to a rag doll was a great idea.