Owl Keychain & Washcloths

USpolishgirl

I am posting here a couple pictures of small items that I crochet for my daughter. That Owl I crocheted last Saturday, just before she came for a visit last Sunday. It was suppose to be a small surprise. I was going to attached that to her keys without telling her that. That did not worked out, I could not find her keys. She left them outside on the patio furniture and I was looking inside LOL. But her "crazy" cat Pandy got a good time with that. Because of that Owl my daughter find out that she is going thru her purse when no one is around. She called me on Monday that a noise woke her up. When she got up her keys wore on the floor. She said that she was always wondering WHY she was finding around the house-floor a loose coins..??. Now she knows!LOL.

Pandy loves crochet toys:).

I am not sure if people use Granny squares for a washcloths or not. I needed to crochet something so would be easy on my hands & my brain LOL. I call that "mindless" crocheting. That was just after I finished 10 piece set for her dining table and other stuff.. I will post those pictures later today or tomorrow. Right now I need to run.. I need to take my dog to a Vet.

I crochet them very loose so they are very soft. Acording to my daughter they are working very well:).

Krys

PS: that is my first Owl:). I did crochet many Amigurumi before, but not an Owl. I do not have a pattern, I just cochet that from a picture.

post-73590-0-56453800-1441216671_thumb.jpg post-73590-0-39488600-1441216696_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-71014600-1441216764_thumb.jpg

Archived