Comfortghan request - Aunts house burned down

khourtniey

When I was talking to my mother tonight I was informed that my Aunts house had burned down yesterday/that night. Luckily she was not there and her and her 3 year old are ok, but if anybody would like to help with squares, I would greatly appreciate it. You can PM me for my address. Im not looking for any certain pattern or colour.

Edit: I am going to do 12 inch squares. Any colour/pattern!

Thanks!

I can send a few too. I'll see what I have made up at home, should be able to send 5 or so. Let me know if you do decide on a color, and if you could PM me your addy when you get a chance.

Tandi

Thank you all for the continued thoughts and prayers. They are well appreciated. I have received 2 squares today and they are gorgeous! Im looking forward to receiving them all and putting it together.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to say thank you all for the wonderful squares! I am about to head on my way to pick up some things from the store, but when I get back I am going to try and get some pictures of all of the ones I have received so far. They are all so beautiful! It is going to be a very colourful blanket You are all such lovely people to do this for me! Thank you all!

Archived