Miss Grape Jelly

Tampa Doll

I have been looking for the yarn hair dolls and the prices are just well to high for me.  Anyway a nice person (Dragonlady) had a few and asked if I would like one.  I asked if she had the purple and low and behold she did.

So When I got it I decided to make Miss Grape Jelly.  I love the way the pattern came out and she is not all that big.  I love her is she not adorable.  Now I want a Jelly sandwich.

post-105-0-91364800-1439748907_thumb.jpg  Check me out

I knew she was going to be awesome when I read the thread name and you didn't disappoint! lol She is wonderful. My grandma had my aunt make these for each of the granddaughters when I was little. I got Raspberry Tart but she got lost in one of our bajillion moves as a kid.

Ahhhhhh!! I love love love it!!! I love the yarn hair dolls. Is the pattern from the site (can't remember the name of it offhand) that sells the strawberry fruity doll heads and patterns? I have a strwqberry fruity head put away for little Anastasia who is just one. I made my older girls each one when they were little and I made a yarn hair doll in a cat suit. Then when I went to buy a yarn doll head a year or so ago they said they discontinued them! I couldn't believe it. 

Anyway, It is absolutely precious. Great work!!

Actually the pattern is called Grape Jelly from Lollipop Lane by Dumplin Designs.  There are out there and I have even seen some on Amazon.  The fruity patterns are from TD Creations.

If you want the yarn heads, you have to look on ebay or esty.

Thank you all, I had fun making here.

Archived