Amy

Crochet-Friendly Local Yarn Stores?

Do you know of a really good, crochet-friendly local yarn store? If so, please post a link to the store's website and/or Facebook page.

During our blog tour next March for National Crochet Month, we'd love to feature one crochet-friendly yarn store each day of the month.

I know of several from some of my travels to crochet/knit conferences and shows, but I know there are more out there in places I have not yet been!

So if you're lucky enough to have a crochet-friendly yarn store near you, please tell me about it!

Thanks, Kathy! I now have 30 yarn stores on my list. I hope more people will suggest their favorite yarn stores. :)

• Like 1

Just wanted to note that I went back to Bah! over the weekend, and was impressed with the number of crocheted samples they have in the store, like http://us.schachenmayr.com/free-patterns/nanga-parbat-r0222  (The sample was in different colors, but i could not resist the colors as shown in the pattern photo, bought a skein of it :blush

Looking forward to the blog tour :-)  

Hi, Amy! When (or where) will be able to find the list? I'm curious whether there are any around me and would like to know for when we travel. Thanks for putting this list together!  :)