princsstrish

Camo Afghan

18 posts in this topic

Here is an afghan I made for my little brother who is in the Army. It's made with Camoflage color Red Heart using a Rectangular Granny Square pattern. I used 20 skeins and it came out to the size of our queen bed! Hope he likes it.

th_000_0051.jpg

th_000_0050.jpg

wow, 20 skiens!!

thats so awesome. i love the Red Heart camo too...its such a cool color!

that is so awesome!!!!...omg, i cant even imagine what it would have been like working on something that BIG!!...but it looks just GREAT...im sure he will love it!

That's wonderful! I just love anything made with the camo yarn. I made my nephew a zigzag afghan for his high school graduation. He really liked it.

That turned out great as a granny rectangle! I love the way the colors seem to block together.

I wish I had thought of that for my own camo afghan. :P I'm doing it in tunisian, and all I can say is that I sure hope I'm done in time for Christmas!:blush

I love this! I am making an afghan out of this same yarn for my sister's boyfriend. They were both in the army for years. :hook

Here is an afghan I made for my little brother who is in the Army. It's made with Camoflage color Red Heart using a Rectangular Granny Square pattern. I used 20 skeins and it came out to the size of our queen bed! Hope he likes it.

I'm sure he'll love it! I think I'm going to make one too! :hook

Hi! I just joined Crochetville today and saw your afghan. I think it's awesome!! Your brother should love it and cherish it.:clap

Please tell me where you found Camo Red Heart I never heard of it and would like to make an afghan of my own.

th_000_0051.jpg

th_000_0050.jpg

Hi! I just joined Crochetville today and saw your afghan. I think it's awesome!! Your brother should love it and cherish it.:clap

Please tell me where you found Camo Red Heart I never heard of it and would like to make an afghan of my own.

I've seen it at Walmart.