Camo Afghan

princsstrish

That turned out great as a granny rectangle! I love the way the colors seem to block together.

I wish I had thought of that for my own camo afghan. :P I'm doing it in tunisian, and all I can say is that I sure hope I'm done in time for Christmas!:blush

Here is an afghan I made for my little brother who is in the Army. It's made with Camoflage color Red Heart using a Rectangular Granny Square pattern. I used 20 skeins and it came out to the size of our queen bed! Hope he likes it.

I'm sure he'll love it! I think I'm going to make one too! :hook

Hi! I just joined Crochetville today and saw your afghan. I think it's awesome!! Your brother should love it and cherish it.:clap

Please tell me where you found Camo Red Heart I never heard of it and would like to make an afghan of my own.

Here is an afghan I made for my little brother who is in the Army. It's made with Camoflage color Red Heart using a Rectangular Granny Square pattern. I used 20 skeins and it came out to the size of our queen bed! Hope he likes it.

th_000_0051.jpg

th_000_0050.jpg

Hi! I just joined Crochetville today and saw your afghan. I think it's awesome!! Your brother should love it and cherish it.:clap

Please tell me where you found Camo Red Heart I never heard of it and would like to make an afghan of my own.

I've seen it at Walmart.

Archived