• 2 months later...

Hello and welcome!

Any one else click the link and have it say URL not found? I was trying to get to the pattern to make one or two or three and can't get it to work or the pintrest link either :( they would be perfect for my daughters room she has a butterfly dresser and I think some hanging ones above the window be really cute any how let me know if the link works later on or if I just did some thing wrong thanks guys!

Hello and welcome!

Any one else click the link and have it say URL not found? I was trying to get to the pattern to make one or two or three and can't get it to work or the pintrest link either :( they would be perfect for my daughters room she has a butterfly dresser and I think some hanging ones above the window be really cute any how let me know if the link works later on or if I just did some thing wrong thanks guys!

I contacted her for the exact same thing and she sent me a link for it!

Hi,

I recently changed my website so the link didn't work anymore. 

I replaced the link by the correct one, so it should send you to the correct page now.

The only problem is that my hosting company is updating their system and the website seems to be offline at the moment. I hope they will fix this soon. 

Feel free to send me your email address in a personal message and I'll be happy to send you the pattern as long as the site is offline.

Tinneke "Peggy Sew"

Thank you Peggy !

By the time that I was able to get Back online the tire was up and running with no issues and so I now have your lovely pattern and WILL be printing it just as soon as I get INK. lol if it is not one thing it is another some times right. Thanks again and they are lovely. 

Hi,

I recently changed my website so the link didn't work anymore. 

I replaced the link by the correct one, so it should send you to the correct page now.

The only problem is that my hosting company is updating their system and the website seems to be offline at the moment. I hope they will fix this soon. 

Feel free to send me your email address in a personal message and I'll be happy to send you the pattern as long as the site is offline.

Tinneke "Peggy Sew"

Thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...

Archived