Veronika Rohrhofer

A few doilies which I have crocheted last week

Since I am back from my holiday in Croatia I have made these four doilies, all with Elisa thread size 20 and my hook size 0,75 mm. The first one is the biggest and measures 57 cm (22,3 inch) in diameter and the other ones measure about 27 to 28 cm (10,5 to 11 inch) in diameter. Here they are:

post-71583-0-96328400-1436686556_thumb.jpgpost-71583-0-30726100-1436686612_thumb.jpg

post-71583-0-35414300-1436686584_thumb.jpgpost-71583-0-48038600-1436686635_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

The doilies are as lovely as ever. I am curious if I may ask, what do you do with so many beautiful doilies?

The doilies are as lovely as ever. I am curious if I may ask, what do you do with so many beautiful doilies?

ReniC, I would like to show the most beautiful ones in an exhibition. Greetings from Vienna, Veronika

Those are beautiful!

ReniC, I would like to show the most beautiful ones in an exhibition. Greetings from Vienna, Veronika

Veronika- Thank you for answering. How exciting! I would love to see photos of the exhibition when possible. Please keep us posted about it.

• Like 1

Just gorgeous!!   :manyheart  I particularly like the third one... do you have a pattern reference for it?

Thank you! :D

Pattern information I have been asked for on the third doily of my post:

This pattern is from the German book "Häkel-Deckchen" Nr. 4/2008 published by the OZ-Verlag in Germany. The pattern is a diagram pattern and the book can be ordered by e-mail at: bestellservice@oz-verlag.de, they ship worldide.

post-71583-0-77995700-1439895438_thumb.jpg