three scarves in jiffy yarns

katyallen815

ok,these three scarves were made using up the jiffy yarn I had in bright or dark colors, and they are all going out to friends here, the first one, is color block, black, grey, and white, for a lady friend of mine, the second one, for her daughter, in burnt orange, black, and white, and the third one for the dad of the family there, that is a big red Nebraska football  fan, so that much is done!!! I used a skein of black, white, grey and a ball of burnt orange,  on these..And a skein and a ball of the red on the Go Big Red scarf..  thanks for looking!

post-40621-0-46761900-1436324171_thumb.jpg

I love the red one! They will all love the softness around their necks!

Isn't Jiffy wonderful to work with!? When I first used Jiffy, I was surprised at how beautifully it glided on the hook - I use Susan Bates aluminum hooks. I made a baby blanket and a double stranded totebag, and they were both so effortless to make. I now have a large stock of Jiffy just waiting for the right projects to come along!

yes, they do glide, however something about the added weight or movement or something, made my shoulders ache a bit, but all better now, and well worth it!!! that little family, will stay warm come fall and winter!! thanks all for the comments!!

Archived