Yellow table center with pineapple motifs

I started this table center on my holiday in Egypt in June this year and finished it off last week on my holiday in Betina/Murter in Croatia. After crocheting 64 motifs I have decided this table center is big enough. I have used Elisa thread size 20 and my hook size 0,75 mm.

post-71583-0-54550300-1436090455_thumb.jpg

post-71583-0-15236100-1436090479_thumb.jpgpost-71583-0-95210100-1436090501_thumb.jpg

Wow that's gorgeous. You made that in just a few weeks? Amazing! And how exciting about your travels. I would love to visit Israel, Australia, and Japan.

Quite lovely, almost an optical illusion.  What?  You stopped at only 64?  LOL.

I had to stop because the Elisa thread in yellow did not allow me much more! I will get another box of yellow Elisa thread this week but it will be a different dye and it might show on the table center. Greetings from Austria, Veronika

Wow that's gorgeous. You made that in just a few weeks? Amazing! And how exciting about your travels. I would love to visit Israel, Australia, and Japan.

Yes, I have made this table center in quite a short time. I have also made another table center with different motifs (so far a hundred, but rather small ones). I will post it when it is finished. About my travels .... I will be in Australia from end of Nov./beg. of December to about mid April next year. But before I go to Australia I have booked two weeks in Egypt in November! Greetings from Vienna, Veronika

Archived