Sign in to follow this  
RecycleCindy

Mini Rings of Change Lapghan

Here is my mini Rings of Change lapghan I crocheted for the Warmth for Warriors group. This was a fun and interesting pattern as every round is a different stitch. I used a lot of scraps I had and almost 2 supersaver skeins of Red Heart in buff color to finish this up. It measures 45 inches wide using the mini version of the Rings of Change pattern with a J hook.

post-10977-0-49600400-1435098822_thumb.jpg    post-10977-0-36725900-1435098960_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Breathtaking!!!!

Absolutely beautiful!

Really pretty!  Round lapghans are so much fun to do, but I start thinking that I'll never make it around those last couple of rounds.

Just amazing.  Love the colors you used.

Very pretty!

This is really eye-catching, so I went over to Ravelry to look at the pattern. Was jaw-dropping awed at the different color combinations and affects.  Think it would make a gorgeous rug.

Thanks everyone for all the comments! This really was a fun pattern to work and actually pretty easy too.

This is really eye-catching, so I went over to Ravelry to look at the pattern. Was jaw-dropping awed at the different color combinations and affects.  Think it would make a gorgeous rug.

I too thought it would make an awesome looking rug. I'd use a smaller hook though so the stitching was more closed. I loved seeing all the different varieties of yarns and color combinations in the photo gallery also.