DesertCrocheter

Summer 2015 KISS: Dishtowels

93 posts in this topic

Becky, feel free to steal the photos off Ravelry, although I can get on my iPhone via email and send them to you, if you like. We were both so excited to ship that we didn't take photos--how funny is that coincidence?

My neighbor was over last night and in my kitchen and saw my towel from Becky and loved it! I think she is rethinking her abandonment of crocheting (and knitting) as too time consuming. She commented how the colors match my kitchen perfectly. Yup, Becky nailed it.

Am loving all these towels!

1 person likes this

Just got my mail and NO package :emptymail .   Sorry #1CrochetFan, looks like the PO is at it again :cry .  When I check it still says Tampa, so only God and the PO know where it is at. :bang:rant:bang

Becky, feel free to steal the photos off Ravelry, although I can get on my iPhone via email and send them to you, if you like. We were both so excited to ship that we didn't take photos--how funny is that coincidence?

My neighbor was over last night and in my kitchen and saw my towel from Becky and loved it! I think she is rethinking her abandonment of crocheting (and knitting) as too time consuming. She commented how the colors match my kitchen perfectly. Yup, Becky nailed it.

Am loving all these towels!

Thanks Patty, that is a funny coincidence. I did save the pictures off of Ravelry and actually put them in my projects on there too, with a link to the pattern I used and notes (I'm beckyb610 on Ravelry, and I'm not real good about putting all my projects in there, but I do have a few)

Just got my mail and NO package :emptymail .   Sorry #1CrochetFan, looks like the PO is at it again :cry .  When I check it still says Tampa, so only God and the PO know where it is at. :bang:rant:bang

Well that's a bummer!

wow so far, very preptty towels, love them all, everyone did such a beautiful job  on them!! Cudos!!

Yeah :clap:cheer:clap:cheer my towel is out for delivery.  Now lets hope the mailman does not use it to wipe the water off of him.  It has been raining for 2 whole days.

Time for a Godzilla movie.

1 person likes this

I got my towel today and it is perfect for me and my kitchen.  It is a white and blue towel held in an Angel towel holder.  Just perfect.

I was sent the pattern (that is free).  I was also sent a Poem of the Angel Towel Holder. 

No pictures today, as we have no sun, infact, we have not see it for 2 days.  I hope to get pictures tomorrow when the sun comes out.

Thank you #1CrochetFan for the very beautiful and cool towel and holder. :hug   Thank you for being my partner. :clap:cheer

Sun peaked out this morning, so we got some pictures.  The towel and hanger are now in my kitchen waiting to be used.  I love it, it is just perfect.

post-105-0-16780300-1437234273_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-48031600-1437234282_thumb.jpg Close ups

3 people like this

Awww isn't that adorable! It's such a cute idea for a hangar and the towel is very pretty.

That is a lovely set!!! I would love to know the poem, I can't read it in the picture.

That is a lovely set!!! I would love to know the poem, I can't read it in the picture.

I had the poem scanned in and here it is.  #1CrochetFan is talented.  If I remember she wrote the poem an Ode to the Crochetville bag. :D

post-105-0-94994700-1437480266_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
1 person likes this

Lovely poem Teresa and towel set!!!

Thank you Patty for hosting our swap, it was fun!! And looking forward to the next!!!

I second the thank you Patty.  I had fun with this and can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Yes, thank you so much for hosting, especially considering how draining your job is in the summertime. It was lots of fun!