Snowy & Rudolph

Tampa Doll

It is the time of the year that I change from yarn to thread.  So I decided to get out my books and see what I felt like making.

It happened to be a hot and humid day, so I started to look at ornaments.  I found Snowy and Rudolph.  I thought they were so cute.  The difference is that they are usually make with ww yarn and I made them with size 10 thread and size 7 hook.

I look at them and think of cool mornings and forget about the heat and humidity.

post-105-0-66865000-1434459776_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-42375400-1434459792_thumb.jpg

goodness, they are just adorable! I was teasing daughter just last week that Christmas is coming. ;) 

Ahhhhh! My eyes! Can't....bear....the cuteness...

But Seriously, they are soooo cute. I absolutely love snowmen/snowflakes and this snowman is very adorable. The reindeer is cute too! We have a reindeer petting farm about 20 minutes from our house. They get tons of business. They are so cute!

https://www.reindeerfarm.com/ 

Both cute and I like how you made them in thread instead of yarn so that they are smaller.  I guess this is a nice reminder that Christmas is just a little over 6 months away.  

Thank you all.  Every once in a while, especially while it is so hot and humid, I prefer to work in thread, so off I go to my toy patterns. I had fun making these.  There is a hot air balloon pattern I am now looking at.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived