rhelena

Closed: Blossom Summer Top

Pattern Description: This pattern is for a summer tank

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): Written

Pattern Photo (optional):

Skill Level: Easy

Pattern is available in XS, SM, Med & Large sizes.

Materials: 

Yarn: Loops and Threads Soft & Shiny, 3, (3, 3, 4) 6oz/170g balls. Or use any similar or cotton yarn.
Crochet Hook: H/8-5.00mm

Finished Size: To fit bust 30, (34, 38, 42). When laying flat is measures 16", (18", 20", 22") wide by 20.5", (21", 22", 22.5") long.

PLEASE NOTE IN THE IMAGE YOU SEE THE EXTRA SMALL MODELED ON A SMALL ADULT MANNEQUIN. HENCE IT IS STRETCHED OUT MORE AT THE BUST.

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 1-2 for Each Size.

Deadline: June 22.

Tester Experience: No prior testing experience necessary, but would love to work with testers who have crocheted tops before, or are ready to learn.

Tester Responsibilities:

Testers will be required to let me know of any typos or issues in regards to sizing or any other issues. I will also need to see a picture of the completed item.

Compensation

No compensation, except a coupon to receive any of my paid patterns for free.

Thank you so much!

Rhelena

Edited by rhelena

I would be happy to test for you.  Prefer to do size large but would do any size needed.  Let me know.

Thank you so much Lynn. I will see if I can send the pdf via Crochetville. If not, would you email me at rhelena@crochetncrafts.com.

Thank you so much, and I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Hi, I would be happy to test too, but I'm in India and our yarns maybe different.

Please let me know if it's OK.

Hi, any yarn that meets the gauge will work for this pattern. What size are you interested in testing? Thank you so much.

would love to test this one for you, but need at least a 2xx. plus I need to finish the bag iam testing for you. thank you, debi

would love to test this one for you, but need at least a 2xx. plus I need to finish the bag iam testing for you. thank you, debi

Thank you. I do  not have a 2xx, but I think I have maybe enough testers to close this. Looking forward to seeing the finished bag. And thank you so much for your help. :)

ok, thank you