A great flower

Thank you!  You just saved me some searching.  I'm making a poncho for a little princess and was just thinking about going out and looking at flowers to add to it or to a matching headband.  The loop petal flower looks perfect!

Thank you!  You just saved me some searching.  I'm making a poncho for a little princess and was just thinking about going out and looking at flowers to add to it or to a matching headband.  The loop petal flower looks perfect!

she has some lovely patterns - look around while you are there. :c9

Thanks for the link to Crochet Leaf, Darski!  That's a great site!  I did have to send her a question, though.  The pattern for that Loop Petal Flower called for a 3mm  hook.  My crochet hook lists have a 2.75mm (C-2), and a 3.25mm (D-3) listed, but no 3mm!  Any idea what size that is??  Could it be a hook made by a foreign company?  I don't see that it would really make a big difference--I'm just wondering...

Thanks for the link to Crochet Leaf, Darski!  That's a great site!  I did have to send her a question, though.  The pattern for that Loop Petal Flower called for a 3mm  hook.  My crochet hook lists have a 2.75mm (C-2), and a 3.25mm (D-3) listed, but no 3mm!  Any idea what size that is??  Could it be a hook made by a foreign company?  I don't see that it would really make a big difference--I'm just wondering...

I have no idea.  the list I found did not have a 3.25 or a 3.75 both of which I have on hand.

I also don't think a .25 mm difference is all that much.  But then I rarely use the hook that is specified for anything :wlol  :blush

I have no idea.  the list I found did not have a 3.25 or a 3.75 both of which I have on hand.

I also don't think a .25 mm difference is all that much.  But then I rarely use the hook that is specified for anything :wlol  :blush

I wrote to the lady who designs on Crochet Leaf, and she also agreed that it wouldn't make much difference.  She's very nice, and wrote a long helpful letter!

Archived