Truth Time

I'm really glad to hear that the cat is physically fine!  I just remember what I went through with my baby (favorite pet ever) when she got sick at age 15.  That was 15 years ago and it still feels like yesterday.

I'm sorry to hear about your son's father, but I'm glad that a dog was able to help him get through everything.  Pets are so amazing that way!

Thank you:)

That crazy cat is not old only about 4 years old. Yes she is crazy, BUT, she is smart & very wicket when it comes to other things. Like making that little Chihuahua life very miserable:( That little dog can't have any toys. Because that cat will take every toy from him & hide that from him in her "condo" on the upper shelf by the celing. She knows that dog can't go there and get his toy back!. And to think of that..I bought her that "condo", I probably should not had! LOL.

Yes she is using always her litter boxes. She got 2 of them. One downstairs & one upstairs.

My daughter just got that little dog about 1 year ago. She should not had brought an other animal in to her house. Knowing how crazy that cat is!.

Krys

Archived