Kisses & Cuddles Appreciation Blanket

CrochetAddict85

Well after making my wedding bouquet for my wedding in March 2015, our three year old son asked me to make him a bright green blanket.  Now I'm not very good at straight lines in crochet let alone straight lines on paper lol, so I opted for a granny square throw.

It consists of 63 squares (7x9)

Each square has 6 rounds in it!

I finished off with a double crochet border to make it more square.

I have attached a few photos, one is off the blanket up close and personal, one is one with my son asleep with it on top of him, He went to sleep while I was finishing the border on the blanket and then woke up to it.  I thought I would surprise him.

However I woke up to being kissed and cuddled in appreciation for his blanket that I made him.  So I managed to get a photo of him with it.

I hope you like it! It's been a long time since I worked on a big project that I could post on here!

I hope you like it!

My next project I want to do and it will be my first attempt at making one, is a pillow!

You did a wonderful job and the smile on the little man says it all. Isn't it wonderful to be appreciated for our efforts?

I came across this pillow pattern a few days ago and fell in love with it. So, it's on my To-Do list (list is very long- lol). Maybe you would like it also.

Buttoned Throw Pillow

You did a wonderful job and the smile on the little man says it all. Isn't it wonderful to be appreciated for our efforts?

I came across this pillow pattern a few days ago and fell in love with it. So, it's on my To-Do list (list is very long- lol). Maybe you would like it also.

Buttoned Throw Pillow

Thanks for the pattern, love it

Archived