Would it be possible to start a chat room on the "ville?" A place to talk to any other crocheters that happen to be on line at the same time, instead of posting a question and then waiting until maybe the next day for a reply.

We use to have one, I do not remember why we lost it, as it has been a long time.  It was fun and we got to know each other better.

I think it was to hard to keep track of, not sure.

Tampa Doll: Do you think there is any chance we might get one started again?

Why not just start a thread and give it a title like "Chatting June 16"?  then start a new one the next day, i guess.  Put it in the Other Crochet tTopics and i would think a lot of people would see it.  

I guess I have never understood how a chat room is better than a thread.  I don't really remember the chat room here, but have peeked into a couple on other sites and it looks chaotic to me but maybe there are different ways to organize it.  

Tampa Doll: Do you think there is any chance we might get one started again?

The answer to that would really be up to the site owners/admins.

Are you on Facebook?  they do have discussions there too so you might be interested in that.  I think a lot of people participate there that never come to this forum.  

instead of posting a question and then waiting until maybe the next day for a reply.

are you wanting to get quicker answers to crochet questions?  Or just to have a general chat?  Because i think that posters who want to answer specific crochet questions, do so as soon as the question is seen in the posts.  The question would not be seen any quicker in the chat, I don't think.