butterfly fridges..

katyallen815

Hi,these are a few of the almost 2 dozen i made, lol one dozen to keep on hand or give away to friends and the other dozen for brunch group, enjoy, these are a snap to make, and fun, and the color combos are endless! I put magnets on the back, and some have little jewel embellishments on the wings for sparkle!!!

I made some in sports and or baby yarn, they are smaller, and most in RHSS g hook..I made quite a few in the black bordered butterfly, as I thought it looked really stunning on my fridge, lol

post-40621-0-13261200-1431642324_thumb.jpg

ha, me too gammy, thanks!

They are really cute. I like the black bordered one the most

Bgs, me too, i made most that kind for the brunch bunch, they looked so real on my fridge, lol

Like the way they all turned out but the multicolored with the black edge is my favorite.  How clever to add the jewels.

oh gosh, compared to your creations dear apak, i take that as a real compliment, lol, thank you.

I love butterflies and yours are amazing!

and I just happened to have a case full of beads, and jewel things, and moving eyes, and magnets. and such, lol or i may not have thought of it at all, i had just reaaranged some shelving, and there was the "jewel and eye " case staring right at me!! lol Pipe cleaners, and ribbon, and bird eggs, just a whole bunch of goodie little embellisments to play with!!

They are very pretty! :)

Now, is that an exact square before you fold & tie that?. If is not exact square could you post a picture for us of that piece when is still flat? :).

Krys

Archived