Alabaster Shawl

wright3516

That's beautiful!  Can you share the pattern, please?

The Alabaster Shawl is a pattern for sale. Thank you for your encouraging words!  Numbers 6:24 May the good Lord bless you and keep you. 

I also have free patterns.  Search "Harrietta Wright" on Ravelry.com and you should be directed to my page that has all of my patterns and projects on it.

http://www.craftsy.com/patterns?patternSearchText=alabaster%20shawl&sortBy=relevance

• 3 weeks later...

That is so pretty. I don't know how people can just sit down and design things like that. I would be lost without a pattern even though I've been crocheting for over a decade! It truly is a gift from the Lord. :)

That is so pretty. I don't know how people can just sit down and design things like that. I would be lost without a pattern even though I've been crocheting for over a decade! It truly is a gift from the Lord. :)

Top down crochet bewildered me and I just had to figure it out. So one day I just sit down and played with the stitches until I got it right until  it just stuck in my head.  I knew to makes increases at the sides and the center back that forms the triangle. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement.  That always makes a body push on to do more.

Lovely! :)

I visited your blog, and I signed up. I applaud all bloggers! it just bewilders me how in the world you can find the time to keep up a blog with all the other things that are going on your life.

Archived