Veronika Rohrhofer

My first sewing thread (size 150) doily with two colours

After having finished this doily pattern with Elisa thread size 20 I had the idea that this would look quite nice with two colours. I am not too happy with the final result, a lighter blue would have been much better. Here is also a picture with the size 20 thread and one picture with both my doilies.

post-71583-0-08433700-1430318132_thumb.jpg

post-71583-0-16175800-1430318304_thumb.jpgpost-71583-0-89456800-1430318234_thumb.jpg

Oh how lovely!! I don't even know how you would go about changing colors and weaving in ends with sewing thread! Well done!

They're very pretty!  I think the dark blue with the gold is a striking contrast.  Light blue might have gotten lost.  But, I'm partial to Navy/Gold together.  :)

Beautiful!

After having finished this doily pattern with Elisa thread size 20 I had the idea that this would look quite nice with two colours. I am not too happy with the final result, a lighter blue would have been much better. Here is also a picture with the size 20 thread and one picture with both my doilies.

attachicon.gif170a.JPG

attachicon.gif170.JPGattachicon.gif170b.JPG

You are very talented. I like your doilies.