8th anniversary of Jimbo's break into Crochet Design

Ah it seems like yesterday that I decided it was time to share my prowess at crochet design and published my first ever pattern.  All great inventions are actually practical solutions to perplexing problems, and I approached my design career from that angle.  What, I asked myself while munching on a "Pringles" brand snack chip, is lacking in the crochet arts that would solve a perplexing problem.  All this while the fingers of my left hand, holding the container, grew cold.  Then it hit me.....

post-3105-0-89762900-1430155704_thumb.jpg

humm, i have a "cheeze its" cozy that resembles that somewhat......GMTA!!

MMMMM  I much prefer "Cheeze Its" !  Did you write a pattern?  

Happy Anniversary Jimbo! ;)

Agree with the others - your hooks are aweome!!!! No worries about a pattern design failed - Your hooks are A#1 in my books!

I can't get out of you space here jimbo, please excuse the answer being posted in your box, I seem to be "boxed" in, or something,       anyway, lol but......

oh  yes indeed i did, its in it's own file folder, in my head at this time, filed of course under "Cheeze Its"  cozy.. So do you prefer the white cheddar, or the yellow cheddar, as the color changes are different then... lol

oh  yes indeed i did, its in it's own file folder, in my head at this time, filed of course under "Cheeze Its"  cozy.. So do you prefer the white cheddar, or the yellow cheddar, as the color changes are different then... lol

I suspect your pattern's a bit more complicated than mine:  1. get yarn, 2. crochet a "Pringles" brand snack chip cozy.  Which is exactly the way I did it.  Maybe my pattern was a bit off and that's why I didn't have any takers.

As to "Cheeze Its" I've not found any better than the orginals.  Not appropriate with my diet but heaven with a glass of milk.

Spose theres Cheeze Its in Heaven?  Sounds like a good name for a country ballad eh?

There are no Cheeze Its in heaven, that's why we eat them here.

When we're gone, our friends will eat our Cheeze Its with a glass of beer (milk didn't rhyme :lol ).

Ellie 13

P.S. There's a polka called There Is No Beer In Heaven (I think).

As to "Cheeze Its" I've not found any better than the orginals.  Not appropriate with my diet but heaven with a glass of milk.

We just discovered whole wheat goldfish. They must be good for you, right?

Ha!!  Somebody should design a "Cheese It" pattern for a "Cheese It" afghan!  mmmm I'm getting hungry.

I get it.  Stick.   Wood.   Neither one seem to find a place in pattern design.  Ok you win.

Archived