CLOSED - Lacy Tote Bag

Hui Lian

HI all,

I have finished writing up the pattern for my Lacy Tote Bag. I am looking for pattern testers. Please refer to the details below:

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: This is a crochet pattern for a tote bag.

Pattern Style: Written in US terms

Skill Level: Intermediate

Yarn/Material/Tools Required: Sample in pattern was made using about 3 balls of 100g acrylic yarn using 4mm hook or size G hook. The bag measures about 14 inches wide and 16 inches deep (excluding length of straps).

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 2 weeks

Deadline: 7 May 2015

Tester Experience: Should have experience testing or making crochet bags.

Tester Responsibilities: Testers are expected to complete the project as indicated in the instructions, point out inconsistencies or errors in the written instructions; make suggestions to clarify instructions should the written instructions seem unclear or conflicting; take photos of completed project. Testers may choose to make the project in a yarn of different weight and a bag of a different size. What is important is to complete the project including the bag topper and bag straps. It would be good to line to bag.

Any Special Software Requirements: PDF reader

Compensation

Testers will be provided with a soft copy of the final pattern file once all amendments are made.

post-6072-0-22895700-1429462672_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

HI Crocheters out there,

Still looking for testers. The two testers who have agreed to test the pattern for me have not replied to my emails after receiving the pattern files. I am upset about the testing not progressing. If anyone out there is still keen to test the pattern, please pm me. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived