DesertCrocheter

Spring 2015 KISS: Dishcloths

201 posts in this topic

According to the PO, beckyb you should get yours today.

I can't wait to see all the pictures, to see what everyone has come up with.

The package I sent sat in the PO all day before starting it's trip - no updates other than it left NJ.

The package I sent sat in the PO all day before starting it's trip - no updates other than it left NJ.

So glad to see I am not the only one with this problem. 

I sent 2 packages out that day.  One is in Oregon and the other states it left Palm Harbor on May 5,2015 at 6:15 PM.

Good news...I hope. I just got a notification that the package is out for delivery!

1 person likes this

Good news...I hope. I just got a notification that the package is out for delivery!

:clap:cheer:clapFirst to be delivered :clap:cheer:clap

1 person likes this

I got it!!!! I can't believe how fast it got here! Thank you Tampa Doll, I love it!!! Can't wait to use it to see how that scrubby yarn works! Thank you so much, I finished one dishcloth and I'm second guessing myself on the colors, so I may have to do another one tonight and then play eeny meeny miney moe ;)

Here is a picture of the dishcloth (front and back), it is like a Dahlia flower, and it's a lot prettier than in the picture, variegated blues cotton and white scrubby yarn.

post-28494-0-28604100-1431031481_thumb.jpgpost-28494-0-36330900-1431031497_thumb.jpg

2 people like this

I got it!!!! I can't believe how fast it got here! Thank you Tampa Doll, I love it!!! Can't wait to use it to see how that scrubby yarn works! Thank you so much, I finished one dishcloth and I'm second guessing myself on the colors, so I may have to do another one tonight and then play eeny meeny miney moe ;)

Here is a picture of the dishcloth (front and back), it is like a Dahlia flower, and it's a lot prettier than in the picture, variegated blues cotton and white scrubby yarn.

attachicon.gifDISHCLOTH SWAP 2015.JPGattachicon.gifDISHCLOTH SWAP 2015 2.JPG

WOW! :nworthy  :nworthy  :nworthy

Really pretty beckyb. I have finished your dishcloth #1crochetfan--except for weaving in the ends. My least favorite part of any project. I hope to mail no later than Tuesday.

Ooh it's pretty! I'm going to have to try the scrubby yarn one of these days---it looks really interesting.

So glad you got it and liked it.  I also made 2 different ones as well, Dh helped me pick out which one to send.  I love the scrubby yarn.  It is like working with terri cloth.

The P&C is suppose to be variegated purple.

I can now sit back and watch the fun.

Edited by Tampa Doll

So glad you got it and liked it.  I also made 2 different ones as well, Dh helped me pick out which one to send.  I love the scrubby yarn.  It is like working with terri cloth.

The P&C is suppose to be variegated purple.

I can now sit back and watch the fun.

Oh, it is purples,  just looked again, took it to the window, the dark purple looked like navy to me earlier, lol. 

Very pretty! The scrubby yarn is different to work with I've discovered.

Charis, your package is in your town's PO!

....and I got another advisory: It's out for delivery!

Edited by judianne
1 person likes this

Where did you find the scrubby yarn?

The scrubby yarn is at Mary Maxim only.  They have really added a lot of colors from when I first bought it.

1 person likes this

I bought a book with some of the yarn. Mary Maxim came up with a n interesting product.

They are now offering a free book with the yarn.

1 person likes this

My packaged arrived this morning. richsgirl, I love it---so bright and cheerful! I'm still at the office, but I'll get a picture when I'm back home. Thank you so much!

Oh so pretty.  Rich'sGirl what is the color you used?  I don't think I have see that before.

Edited by Tampa Doll

Mona, that is really nice! I've never seen that pattern before...reminds me of sunshine!

Mona, so glad you like it. :)

TampaDoll oddly enough the color is called 'peace'. It's peaches and cream. I was actually going to get a white and yellow vareigated to offset the yellow center but when they were out I got this and I'm glad I did. :)

And Actually the pattern is from right here on the ville! It's been a favorite of mine for a long time. It's called sunflower scrubbie.

Edited by richsgirl
2 people like this