DesertCrocheter

Spring 2015 KISS: Dishcloths

Okay, I'm assigning partners now. Give me about half and hour to go through and match folks, and then send emails, before you start hounding me, okay?? :P

OKAY--partner assignments sent! Remember, everyone, dishcloths need to be made from cotton, and make sure you read your partner's preferences re: color and style. Otherwise, take hook in hand and go forth and create!  Have fun!

Edited by DesertCrocheter

Yay!!! Have fun everyone! Thanks for putting this together!!! As you can see, we're all pretty excited.

I have my partner....CHARIS :clap  :yay

Going to see what jumps out at me re pattern and colors....with her preferences on a little sticky note so I won't forget :lol

• Like 1

I just send you a quick email, Richsgirl, before the afternoon gets too hectic. We have company for the weekend and a variety of activities, but I can't wait to get started next week.

Hi Legalwoman17!  Glad to have you as a partner.  Sent you an email.  Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hi Tampa Doll!!  Glad to have you as my partner. I'm excited to get started!!! 

Now, I'm not putting any pressure on anyone, but, last time I ran a KISS, one of the swappers made her item that very first day and sent me the DC number the very next day. But, no pressure... :lol

Now, I'm not putting any pressure on anyone, but, last time I ran a KISS, one of the swappers made her item that very first day and sent me the DC number the very next day. But, no pressure... :lol

Was this a good thing or a bad thing?

Ha! If I had the yarn, that would have been me today - I already have the pattern picked out! Yarn shopping tomorrow!

Printed a couple of patterns to review. Still on the fence about which direction to go. Have a dentist appointment this morning, so will have to wait for that to be done for further progress.

Good luck to you. Bailey. It is never fun going to the dentist.

What I have decided is to make all that I like and let Idagammy pick which one she would like me to send her. I have so much cotton leftover yarn that I have plenty of good colors and I am having problems just choosing one pattern. I will know once I make them if they come out as well as they look in the pictures.

• Like 1

What I have decided is to make all that I like and let Idagammy pick which one she would like me to send her. I have so much cotton leftover yarn that I have plenty of good colors and I am having problems just choosing one pattern. I will know once I make them if they come out as well as they look in the pictures.

That's a great idea! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I won't be getting to the yarn store till tomorrow....and I have no cotton yarn stash, so wait I must.

Have the cotton & pattern picked out. Will get to crochet tonight. Just taking a break from doing yard work today. After this past winter, I am enjoying all the beautiful sunshine today.

I'm done!!!!  I found a pattern I loved and had to play with it a bit, but it's finished.  I'm out participating in a dog shelter fund raiser tomorrow, so don't know if I'll have it packaged for DH to get out in the mail Monday, but I'm excited to have it done.  I'm really hoping my partner likes it.

Thanks for the good wishes.  Not a fan of having dental work done, but the dentist is a good one and I'm hopefully good until the fall now. :hug

Good lord! You gals work fast! I actually had a rather large set back I'm pretty annoyed about. I caught a really good deal online at Joann's and ordered a cone of white cotton because I always seem to run out. Well apparently so do they because they cancelled my order because they ran out! Grr.

However I have a couple patterns in mind so I guess I'm not too far behind..

• Like 1

Bailey4, I have your dishcloth done too.  I am having new carpeting installed on Monday but hope to get your dishcloth mailed on Tuesday. Hope you like it.